Herbal teas have been used for centuries to cure minor ailments. Whether you believe that they have specific medicinal benefits, one of which do have a high content of vitamins. Why not place a coffee or a diet drink for a delicious fruity tea instead. Who knows, they may have the hidden health benefits after all.
1. Anise Tea is an antioxidant rich and is said to relieve stomach cramps and flatulence.
2. Apple Tea is also antioxidant rich.
3. Anise Fennel & Caraway Tea is said to have many advantages. It is said to relieve stomach pain, relieve flatulence, griping help relieve pain and indigestion. It is also used to stimulate milk production when breast-feeding and as a remedy for colic and indigestion.
4. Aniseed, fennel and licorice tea is said to relieve rheumatic discomfort. It is said to aid digestion, help reduce the pain and griping also indigestion. The tea is said to provide relief from stomach ulcers, improve digestion, and can help with headaches decrease.
5. Apple & Cinnamon tea has a great antioxidant. It is often used to help treat symptoms of the common cold. It is also used to ease flatulence, the feeling of nausea, diarrhea, and painful menstrual periods.
6. Apple & Ginger tea is a powerful antioxidant. It is used to treat colic, motion sickness, systemic low-grade fever. It is also used as a digestive aid. It can help to reduce the dizziness and flatulence limit.
7. Artichoke Tea has a very high antioxidant level. The tea is also used to help digestion. It has also been used to strengthen the liver and gall bladder surgery.
8. Bai Mu Dan tea have a fuller flavor and has more strength than normal white tea.
9. Blueberry & Acai tea has numerous health benefits as a result of their high levels of antioxidants.
10. Breathe deeply tea helps clear airways and relaxes the body. health benefits
11 Camomile Tea might include a reduction in anxiety and insomnia.
12 Camomile & Spearmint tea is said to reduce anxiety and insomnia. It is also used to ease stomach pain and reduce nausea. It has also been used to treat heartburn and mild indigestion.
13. Caraway Tea is an excellent remedy for colic, it can work against a loss of appetite and can soothe indigestion. Claw Tea
14. Cat’s used as anti-inflammatory and is said to provide immune system support.
15. Chamomile, fennel and marshmallow tea is drunk to relieve indigestion. It is also said to relieve tension, help relieve griping pain and indigestion and encourages milk production when breast-feeding.
16. Cho-Yung Tea is drunk in order to promote weight loss.
17. Chun Mee China Green tea has high levels of antioxidants. Some of the health benefits may include weight loss and improved cholesterol.
18 Cinnamon tea is said to provide relief from colds, flatulence, nausea, diarrhea and menstrual period pain.
19 Cinnamon, cardamom and ginger tea can relieve indigestion, prevent stomach problems, colds, flatulence, nausea, diarrhea, and painful menstrual periods.
20 Classic Earl Grey tea containing oil of bergamot or flavor of bergamot. health benefits
21 Cycle Plus Tea could include better blood circulation and it can also relieve symptoms of pre menstrual tension.
22 Dandelion tea is said to relieve indigestion, heartburn, stomach pain and constipation. health benefits
23. Easy Night Tea could include relaxation and comfort restful night’s sleep.
24 & Cranberry Echinacea tea is drunk as a preventative measure against colds. It is also used to reduce cold symptoms. This is due to its high levels of antioxidants.
25 Elderflower & Lemon tea is said to fight the signs of cold and flu. The tea is rich in vitamin C and a strong natural antioxidant. It is also said to aid digestion and can help cleanse the skin.
26 Enska Breakfast tea is black tea, which is full-bodied, strong and goes very well with milk and sugar.
27 Fennel tea helps relieve griping pains and indigestion. It is also used to stimulate milk production when breast-feeding.
28 Figuro Tea boasts health benefits, which may include weight loss.
29 Genmaicha tea is green tea that is combined with roasted brown rice.
30 Ginger tea is said to relieve upset stomach, motion sickness and general low-grade fever. It is also used as a digestive aid to reduce dizziness and limiting flatulence.
31 & Lemongrass Ginger tea is used to help with digestive problems, with travel sickness and generally low-grade fevers. It is also used as a digestive aid. It reduces dizziness, limit flatulence, and helps with sleep disorders. The tea is said to have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and it can relieve symptoms of nausea and menstrual cramps.
32. Ginger Hibiscus tea is said to reduce high blood pressure.
33. Gingko Tea helps improve memory. It is also said to improve blood circulation and oxygen to the brain.
34. Ginseng tea is said to increase libido and improve erectile dysfunction.
35. Green tea has high levels of antioxidants. It is also used to assist weight loss and improve cholesterol.
36. Green tea with lemon and myrtle has high antioxidants. It is said to help with weight loss, improved cholesterol levels and provide antibiotic and immune enhancing features.
37. Green Tea with Echinacea health benefits could include cold prevention and reduction of cold symptoms.
38. Green Tea with Ginkgo is said to improve memory, increase blood circulation and add oxygen to the brain. health benefits
39. Green tea with ginseng could include increased libido and treat erectile dysfunction.
40. Green tea with lemon is rich in vitamin C and a strong natural antioxidant. It aids digestion and cleanse the skin.
41. Green Tea with Manuka honey is an antioxidant rich. It’s health benefits may include weight loss and improved cholesterol. It may also have antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-fungal properties.
42. Green with the health benefits of aloe vera Tea could include better immune system, antibacterial properties, relief from constipation and intestinal discomfort as well as a digestive aid.
43. Hawthorne tea is said to improve heart function. It can also increase blood flow to the heart and improve circulation.
44. Hibiscus Ginger & Goji Berry is said to lower high blood pressure and hypertension.
45. Darjeeling Himalayan black tea from the Darjeeling region.
46 Hojicha tea is drunk to improve the immune system, to relieve cardiovascular disease, to assist weight loss and improve relaxation.
47. Honey bush tea is an antioxidant rich. potential health benefits may include a reduction in irritability, reduction of headache, the relief of insomnia. It is also used to relieve high blood pressure, nervous tension and mild depression.
48. Horsetail tea is also an antioxidant rich tea. It has a mild diuretic effect and it increases the activity of the kidneys and bladder. it is also said to promote weight loss.
49. Huang Cha China Yellow tea is delicate tea. When hot it is pale yellow liquid. health benefits
50. IMUPLUS Tea could include strengthened immune system.
51. Jasmine Green Tea is rich in antioxidants. it is used to help weight loss, to promote cholesterol and to help relaxation.
52 Kukicha Japanese Tea blend of tea from the stalks stems and twigs.
Lapsang Souchong 53 tea that aids digestion, helps the immune system and helps lower cholesterol. The tea is also said to aid relaxation and help with weight loss.
54. Lax Plus tea health benefits may include natural solution from the effects of constipation.
55 Lemon tea is rich in vitamin C and a strong natural antioxidant. It is said to aid digestion and cleanse the skin.
56. licorice tea is said to help treat stomach ulcers, combat diarrhea, ease sore throats and relieve viral inflammation of the liver.
57. Licorice & Cinnamon tea is used to combat stomach ulcers, diarrhea, sore throats, colds, flatulence, nausea, diarrhea, and dysmenorrhoea old.
58. Licorice Fennel & Orange antioxidant rich. Health benefits can include treatment of ulcers, relief from diarrhea, sore throat, viral liver inflammations. It is also used to help relieve griping and indigestion and also to encourage milk production when breast-feeding.
59. Lime & Mint Tea is vitamin c rich. It is said to rejuvenate the skin, relieve constipation, reduce ulcers, gout, piles and gum problems.
60. Licorice & Oriental Spice tea is said to reduce stomach ulcers, combat diarrhea, sore throats and viral inflammation of the liver. health benefits
61. Lotus tea could include the treatment of diarrhea and abdominal cramps. It can also be useful when trying to treat ulcers and hemorrhoids.
62 & chilli Mint tea is said to help with irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and headache.
63 Mocha Spice tea is rich tea with the added sweetness of carob.
64 Moroccan Mint Green tea is said to treat irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and headache.
65. Natural Strawberry tea is used as a diuretic to help relieve diarrhea and sore throat.
66. Nettle & Peppermint tea is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome, nausea and vomiting. it is also used to treat diarrhea, headache, bad breath, arthritis or rheumatic conditions. It is also used as an aid in treating allergies, anemia and kidney disease.
67. Oolong tea is a traditional Chinese tea, which is dried in the sun and maintains a high level of antioxidants.
68. Orange & Coconut Tea is said to increase metabolism, help with weight loss and also vitamin c rich.
69. Pau d’Arco tea has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties.
70 Peppermint tea is said to relieve irritable bowel syndrome, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, headache and bad breath.
71. Pomegranate tea has high levels of antioxidants. It is also used to reduce bad cholesterol and high blood pressure.
72 Pu’er tea health benefits can inhibit cholesterol synthesis and also weight loss.
73 Quebra Pedra tea can dissolve kidney and gall stones. It is also anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
74 Raspberry Leaf tea is an antioxidant rich.
75 Rooibos tea health benefits can be a relief from nervous tension, allergies and digestive problems.
76. Rose, Chamomile & Lavender tea has high levels of vitamin C. It is used for colds, flu, anxiety and insomnia. It is also used to treat stress and headaches.
77 Rose, vanilla & shatavari tea has high levels of vitamin C and it is used for colds and flu. It is used to improve digestion, immune function, memory loss, depression, anxiety and stress reduction.
78 & rosehips Hibiscus tea has a high vitamin C content and high antioxidant level. It improves digestion and treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
79 Sage tea health benefits include treatment of throat infections, dental abscesses, infected gums and mouth ulcers.
80. Sencha Japanese green tea has high levels of antioxidants. It is used for weight loss and improve cholesterol.
81 Sencha Green Tea Japanese green tea. It is used as an antioxidant. It is used for weight loss and improve cholesterol.
82. St. John’s Wort Tea is used to treat depression or mild depression.
83. Thyme Herbal Tea is used to treat colds and flu.
84. Tulsi tea is immune boost tea. It is said to reduce stress and improve mental clarity.
85. Valerian tea is said to relax the central nervous system and smooth muscle groups.
86 vervain tea is used to reduce tension and stress. It is also used to treat depression.
87 Wild Berry Tea is an antioxidant rich and it is used to improve the immune system.
88. Wild blackcurrant tea is rich in antioxidant immune booster.
89. Yarrow Tea is said to speed up recovery from severe Mar.
Source by Vincent A Banks